Jul 26, 2010

The Printer Goes n.2

You know, when you take the time to go to the printer and chill there for like an hour, taking a good 10 minutes to look at every printout you've made - there's something so gratifying about that. But when you're in a situation like I'm in, where you finish your day-job shift at 6 p.m. and the printer closes at 7 p.m. and by the time you get there, all the employees don't give a flying fuck about you or your ghetto-ass publication, and you rush through your print job and then rush home and try to squeeze in the time to collate and staple the zine in between laundry and dish washing, you don't have the time to really savor the moment... And that makes me a saaaaaad panda. But this is what my perzine is for. And issue two features a story about my routine and my lack of a personal life and how I need to rush through whatever is left of my day and hopefully manage some quality time with myself. Here are the pics as promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment