Nov 23, 2014

Plans and Projects

A few weeks ago, I've been putting in extra hours working on a graphic design project. It was my friend's birthday and I wanted to make something special for her so I designed her a personalized daily planner.

I've gotten so overloaded with computer production that I missed the feel of scissors and glue and simply craved making another issue of Purple Myrtle Squeegy, but then I got another engagement - namely, my own. My boyfriend and I are getting married! So for the past couple of weeks, I've been neck deep in meetings with wedding halls, wedding arrangements, looking into rings, dresses, photographers, stylists, DJs... all that besides the fact that I'm set for a surgery on November 30.

So zine production is put on hold yet again.

However, this week on November 25, as we all know, is the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women. For this cause, I've decided that all proceeds from my Etsy store made this week will be donated to the Jerusalem Rape Crisis Center.

So head on down to my Etsy shop, buy one (or two or three) issues of PMS for yourself or for a special woman in your life, and help support the JRCC.

Thank you for your support!

Badass

No comments:

Post a Comment